Thursday, January 12, 2017

More gifts

This week I received a few more Christmas surprises!

 It has a wonderful education thought on the back.  Look at has my name and a picture of my student and I and first grade.  It is the cutest mug ever!


What a surprise to receive this purse and soap.

The sweetest thing ever - one of my 1st graders shoveled my sidewalk tonight and told me Merry Christmas! He brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! You made a big difference for me! That was special and touched my heart!

I would also like to thank all of my students (and their parents) for the many wonderful, thoughtful Christmas gifts that I was given. We have such a caring community and I do so appreciate every thoughtful gift! Thanks so much for teaching your children the value of giving and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment